December 2, 2014

Updates

If anyone is still hanging out, here are some updates for you!

  • We were approved for our foster parent license! We don't have a permanent placement yet, but we did do respite for another family over the Thanksgiving holiday.  We're open to adopting if any kiddos placed with us become available.
  • In preparation for that, we upgraded to a 12 passenger van.  I love it.  I feel like I'm in some official Catholic mom club now.  The Big Ass Van crew.
  • I've been working from home as a freelance writer to help make ends meet.  Nothing fancy, just resumes and web content development.
  • Still homeschooling the 1st and 7th graders.
  • Oh, and I'm a contributing blogger over at Rational Catholic Blog, a blog for faithful, science-minded Catholics.
SO, someday I hope to actually get back into blogging regularly.  Check in once in awhile and see!


No comments: